the Rift

[OPEN] Lite Brite

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

A dream wrestles her out of her slumber, it's evening, the sun has sunk behind the peaks, leaving his brilliant lights of orange and yellow against the underside of a few stray clouds floating over the mountain-caps. Her eyes blink to adjust, Phrixus peers down to her and then back out onto the vastness, he is comfortably perched in a snowy pine. They are in their usual spot, the Deep Forest, hanging out in the mossy thickets were a little forage can still be found.

Her dream was of Lena, Illynx and Rikyn. Perhaps even a little D'Art & Deimos but the memories are already fading away. It was clearly something of the Basin, as if the land is pulling at her bones to bring her back. The kingdom of lights holds her own secrets, her own will and magic. Tang does not question it, but acts on it. Rolling forward into a smooth, collected canter, her nose reaching as she stretches her legs over the snow. Phrixus does not need to be called, he already knows, he knew before she'd awoken. The sun has set and the remaining light has gone, only the faint glow of a crescent moon hangs over the trees.

Their journey brings them into thicker snow, out of the trees and into the barren open. She canters idly over the crust while her bone-white bird flies low and ahead, scanning the path before her as they travel. She remembers the hidden entrance with little struggle, Phrixus dips onto the current of wind and glides gracefully into the archway of stone and pines that will lead into the Basin. Her footfall becomes silent now, or mostly silent. Its been several hours and the moon has gone higher now, and much brighter. Lights ribbon through the skies now, curling and sparkling as they flow peacefully overhead. Tangere scrunches her face with joy, her mouth and eyes aglow with glee as the ghostly space particles reflect off of her horn and pale fur. Phrixus coos subtly and swoops away, Tangere is to follow, that is what he means. And she does so, she is aware he's always much more together than she ever will be. Especially when it comes to knowing what to do.

He's led her to a lookout, you can see most of the Basin...the beautiful lake especially. When she comes around the corner he is already perched on a mangled, wind beaten tree. Possibly dead or just deciduous. Either way, it was a perfect eerie perch for the blue eyed bird to watch from. He extends his wings, flapping several times before folding them neatly again; his manner of pointing. Her eyes slide to where he is referring, she grins warmly. “I know that filly..” She looks to Phrixus and he nods, confirming something that didn't really need confirming...he does that for her often. She looks back to the racing girl, dancing and freely eating up the ground with her strong legs as she run, throttle wide open. “She looks much more delighted than the last time I saw her.” The silver unicorn notes the smile garnishing Zunden's dark face. She giggles to herself and rolls into a casual canter that morphs fluidly into a smooth trot as she approaches. “Why hello my dear!” She chimes aloud, stopping several feet away in case the girl does not recognize her. “I see you found the place without my help.” She smiles earnestly, “I'm so very glad you've made it and I do apologize for my sudden disappearance. A problem arose...” She briefly recalls her and Phrixus' debilitating sickness that has since gone away. “but it's all taken care of now.” Her eyes steady onto Zunden, still grinning. “And how are you Zunden? You look well!” She takes a step closer, surely now the girl has to remember.

tangere
AND THE DOVE OF HOPE
BEGINS ITS DOWNWARD SLOPE...

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
Lite Brite - by Zünden - 11-16-2014, 04:24 AM
RE: Lite Brite - by Tangere - 11-16-2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Lite Brite - by Zünden - 12-03-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Lite Brite - by Tangere - 12-18-2014, 02:49 PM