the Rift

[OPEN] Lite Brite

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

The sickness had just started to sink it’s claws into Tangere’s brain when she had stumbled upon the filly some time ago. She was sharp tongued that day, but not as mean as she could have been, she had proposed a challenge to the filly. A challenge she did not take to…at all. The silver and white unicorn let this fact sit in the back of her mind; meanwhile smiling in the face of the girl whose delightful grin dropped to a suspicious frown. The girl’s bright, telling eyes give her mischievous mind away, but of course Tangere has no mind reading magic and still she is in the dark… She assumes Zunden is actually sad from the death of her father, of whom she barely knew in her childhood (Tangere knew this). “Oh my..” The silver mare lets a soft sigh carry the voice out of her, brown doe eyes looking the horned filly over closely. When the apology slips into the cold air she scoffs through a smile, drawing her head upward. Pretty soon the girl will stand higher or at her at height, she guesses quietly in her mind.. “Do not fret about such useless things, Zunden, it is something long gone and not even missed.” She looks to her left when the wind breaks a dead branch from it’s leaning trunk. Her attention returns to the stormy filly, “Do not worry about it.

Phrixus swoops down out of seemingly nowhere, his cold blue eyes eating up the grey filly’s appearance. The bird’s thoughts are a mystery to anyone and everyone, even his loving keeper; all that is known is that his kind is wise and of great heritage that is twisted in elemental magic and the Gods of other worlds. He’s silent, but keeps his icy gaze on the girl. “It is good you’re here.” She nods and flicks her thin, silken silver tail, tilting one of her mocha eyes toward Zunden. “Tell me,” She steps closer, looking out onto the horizon. “What have you chosen to study here in the Basin?” The question looms in the brisk shifting air, Tangere keeps her stare to the melting shadows out beyond the caves and mountside.

tangere
AND THE DOVE OF HOPE
BEGINS ITS DOWNWARD SLOPE...

@[Zünden]

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
Lite Brite - by Zünden - 11-16-2014, 04:24 AM
RE: Lite Brite - by Tangere - 11-16-2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Lite Brite - by Zünden - 12-03-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Lite Brite - by Tangere - 12-18-2014, 02:49 PM