the Rift

If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

something sexy here

By now, it seemed part of his patrol to wander down to the Threshold and see who might be skulking about. Every time, it seemed he found some new, poor soul - or perhaps someone strong, violent, in need of little help; the Bloodskald was never sure what sort of character he might find, if any. Some days, the forest was dead quiet with no one there. As of late, it had been rather busy.

Irelyn flitted from tree to tree for some yards, finally flopping her tiny body in the snow and sneaking around on the ground. Her coloring did not help her so much in the snow with her greys and blacks and slight brows, but she very much enjoyed frolicking in the pristine white powder. From their bond, he concluded a rodent in the ground had caught her senses and she wanted to snap it up for lunch.

Strange, how she ate other creatures. Torleik did not quite understand this, his instincts wholly the opposite. He desired vegetation, fruits, perhaps sweets in various forms - but not the flesh of another. But his thoughts on this matter were interrupted when he heard the rustling of another body nearby, and his dual-horned head popped up. "If you are friendly, you have nothing to fear from me, traveler," the Bloodskald called out, waiting, calm and patient.

They would come out. They always did.

@[Nessus]
"talk talk talk"

--------------------------------
Welcome! I'm glad you're here! :) I would encourage you to fill out your profile and submit an application as soon as you can to help expedite the process of playing on Helovia, and so those who thread with you can know what your wonderful character looks like! We look forward to seeing you around :)

Art by araxel @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Nessus - 11-17-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Torleik - 11-17-2014, 03:51 PM
RE: If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Nessus - 11-17-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Nessus - 11-28-2014, 09:21 PM