the Rift

If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Wandering deep into the depths of the forest was beginning to see rather customary for the dappled stag. With all the drama and mystery surrounding the latest murders it was not safe to wander around alone for very long. The darkened lighting beneath the canopy was the perfect place to hide out of sight of prying eyes if you were up to no good. Walking along the well worn trail his silver eyes scanned the trees looking for anything out of the ordinary or anyone who might be lost out here. Having been in this position once before the least he could do was offer any newcomers safe passage and a place to call home. While their herd was on the smaller side it didn't change the homey feeling and the kindness that many offered. Compared to the other herd locations he had taken quite the liking to the deep rolling hills and waterscapes decorating the landscape. To him it was home and he couldn't imagine being anywhere else.

Padding along contentedly at his side was his partner in crime Kiara. She may look like a killer but on the inside she was a big ol softie but you would never hear her admit it. Attuned to his bonded's thoughts and feelings he felt tension ripple through her mind as something caught her attention. "Strangers." Following her fixed gaze as he drew to a stop beside her he found what she was talking about. Not to far up ahead of them stood two figures neither of which he knew. Striding forward once more with purpose he approached cautiously with Kiara hot on his heels eager to see what was going on. "Hello, My name is Ciceron and this here is Kiara. We are no threat." He introduced nodding down to his over eager companion at his feet. "Welcome to Helovia."

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Nessus] •• NOTES: -- ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Nessus - 11-17-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Ciceron - 11-17-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Nessus - 11-17-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Nessus - 11-28-2014, 09:21 PM