the Rift

If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

While introductions were being presented from all parties the grey took a couple minutes to take what he could from other two stallions before him. The newest to Helovia was a rather large fellow with silver markings and a horn that seemed just a little bit off somehow. Maybe it was the size? No..no it had to be the shape and the position that irked him the most. Whenever he had encountered others of his species he had always known them to have spear like weaponry at their disposal not a rounded horn that seemed better equipped for ramming something. While rather puzzling he was not one to judge considering he had silver markings that glowed softly, now really was that not weirder? Perplexed he held his thoughts knowing well enough he could muse upon this more at a later time. Now for the second stud. Dark in colour much like the first he also bore the mark of a unicorn yet had a strange yet familiar scent to him. The Aurora Basin, ah that was it. The golden mare, Illynx had claimed to be from the same dwelling.

Disregarding this rather useless fact from his mind he listened as Nessus spoke of what had brought him to the threshold in the first place. If it was a home that he wanted surely the Hidden Falls would be a suitable place if he wanted to join him. Before he could speak the black stag spoke offering much the same solution to his dilemma as he was intending to do. Well as they always say two choices are better than one. " If the cold doesn't appeal to you so much there is also the option of joining the eastern herd. That's where we come from." He indicated glancing down to Kiara who had just caught sight of the strange companion of their northerly neighbor. Watching it with utmost fascination she tilted her head trying to figure out what to make of the half in half combination before her. "Friends don't eat friends. He is your friend now so no snacks." He warned before his catty feline could get any other ideas on what to do. He could easily remember what she had thought of doing to Parelia's companion Penna who coincidently was a falcon. We would not be having any repeats of that.

" The Hidden Falls does not get as cold as the Basin and there are many places to get out of the wind and rain. You are more than welcome to come back there with me if you would like." He concluded once he was sure that Kiara would not cause any trouble if he took his eyes off of her. At times it was like trying to keep track of a grasshopper, next to impossible.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Nessus], Torleik •• NOTES: Sorry for crappy post ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Nessus - 11-17-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Nessus - 11-17-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Ciceron - 11-22-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Nessus - 11-28-2014, 09:21 PM