the Rift

If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While

Nessus Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nessus’s lips curved back in the slightest hint of an amused smile. His silver eyes seemed extraterrestrial as he gazed steadily at the two stallions before him, one as black as night itself and the other a dappled grey.
“It is very kind of you to inquire after me, a stranger to your parts. To tell the truth, I am not particularly fond of this cold weather, and nor is it fond of me. This icy season seems to transform the landscape I once knew to a completely unfamiliar, alien world. The eerie stillness of this wintery world always sends chills down my spine. Where I come from, it very rarely snows. In fact, the land there basks in the warm golden sun nearly all year long. Now then, let us not dwell on the things of the past. Let us leave it behind us, where it belongs, and focus on the present.”
Nessus rather disliked telling of his past. His past was a horrible one, a nightmare from which he had not been able to wake from, not until he had fled from that place. Yet even after fleeing, Nessus was not able to forget his past. It lurked in the back of his mind, haunting his memories. Nessus shook his head as if to shake away these thoughts. He fixed his silver orbs on Torleik, the black stallion.
“You said you are from the Aurora Basin. What are the herd members like there? And the rules and regulations?”
Turning to Ciceron, the dappled grey stallion, Nessus spoke again.
“And the Hidden Falls. You mentioned that it was warmer there than here. In that case it sounds like the perfect place for me. However before making my decision, I must know more of this place.”
Nessus was very interested now, one could obviously tell.
Movement near his legs momentarily distracted him. He noticed the owl/cat like creature, who was apparently accompanying Torleik, sidling closer to his right foreleg, the one with the silver marking. Nessus stepped sideways, eyeing the creature warily.

@Torleik
@Ciceron

Messages In This Thread
If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Nessus - 11-17-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Nessus - 11-17-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: If I'm Lost, It's Only for a Little While - by Nessus - 11-28-2014, 09:21 PM