Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken
I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm
they used to shout my name, now they whisper it

Ophelia had taken her time getting used to the Basin, intrigued by the mirror in the cave that reflected light like waves. The temperature was cold, bitterly cold. More often than not, she found herself holed up in a cave, watching the snow swirl outside like a painted blotting out the blemishes to start over. Her strange, dual colored eyes watched as the blowing died down, just enough to let her step outside. Deer-like prints from her cloven hooves marred the painter's canvas again, but she knew that he would just paint over her again in a few hours.

Wind caught in her bloody tresses, sending them cascading around her powerfully as she walked. Being in a herd, stuck like this, was very against her nature. She had not traveled since she had found the second body in the forest, and that was eating at her, chewing like a thousand rats at those corpses. So much death surrounded her, and it made her feel like fate was tumbling down around her ears. It was only a matter of time before she got caught in the avalanche.

Tinek spiraled down from the sky where he explored, watching the comings and goings. He landed nearby, a silver spectre in the snow globe that was the Aurora Basin. The spark that flew from his jaws was useful here, but not so much the snow. There was enough of that without his additions. Still, he seemed to enjoy it here, and she had asked if he was all right. He agreed, just glad to be somewhere new. He seemed to have the same wanderlust.

Deimos, she assumed was hiding away, but that she had not seen Illynx was interesting. Everything seemed a little too quiet, if that was possible. She hummed thoughtfully, thinking of Torleik and Illynx and Deimos. So many of these faces she knew well and some she did not know nearly well as she would like. She wanted to prove herself as useful here, to these people. Ophelia had never blamed them for wanting to stay with their own kind, but she did not believe that they were blood thirsty savages - well, perhaps that did not apply to Deimos.

"Hhmm... Tinek, what do you say we go looking for Torleik or Illynx?" she asked the silver dragon. He nodded in agreement and took to the skies as she walked.

-----------------------------------

The Spark God will be making an appearance, so if you want to be present when Phi is chosen as lead, feel free to post! So it's not a mandatory herd meeting, but 'the more you know~~'.

Credits: Image by Araxel @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Quiet like a fight [herd meeting of sorts] - by Ophelia - 11-16-2014, 01:05 PM