the Rift

[OPEN] :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III

Astraea Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Something strange was afoot. Thor hadn't really mentioned what exactly was going on when he brought me to the first dead body and to meet the group of which I was a part of. Thor, Ktulu, Archibald, and I. Together our team was supposed to find the killer of the first body, though I exactly didn't know where to begin. I was new to Helovia and in thus didn't know everybody that lived within its borders. But I could help with information and keep an eye out.

That was how I came upon this place.

My hooves had carried my white body across the land searching for anything or anybody to do with the clues that had been given to us. Over time we, as a team, had narrowed down the suspect pool but there was still too many souls to choose from. But when I came across this third new carcass, I shivered. I hadn't exactly paid attention to the last body I was present for so this one was practically the first I'd ever seen. Bile rose hung in my throat as I forced myself to look over the body of this unknown victim. For a little while I was beginning to think that maybe the killer was smarter this time and didn't leave a clue, but then I caught sight of something: a single black feather damaged from what I would guess to be the fight.

I forced myself to look a little longer at the body - paying no attention to the others that had been here- that laid strewn upon the ground to make sure I wasn't missing anything else. Once I was sure I hadn't I nodded and gave a small prayer to whomever this was that fell and then headed out. The others needed to know of this new clue and they needed to know about it soon because who knows what it could hold.

"Astra's speech"|"Astra's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 321
TAGGED;; ---
OOC;; TEAM ATAK: Archibald, Thor, Astraea, Ktulu

ASTRA'S REF;; Click!
ASTRA'S VOICE;; Adelaide Kane (AKA Mary Queen of Scots from Reign).
LRYICS;; Geronimo by Sheppard.

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Gaucho - 11-16-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Erebos - 11-16-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Astraea - 11-16-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Kirah - 11-18-2014, 05:10 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Sialia - 11-18-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Ophelia - 11-19-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Phantom - 11-21-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Rhea - 11-22-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Jahzara - 11-23-2014, 01:08 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Roskuld - 11-23-2014, 03:11 PM