the Rift

[OPEN] :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
They've sent me out to find the next clue. Ghost especially seems to know what she's about, and I suppose I best be listening. After all, she's the new Czarina. It's.. sort of important right? I've heard chatter about another death and followed the voices and hoofbeats. Damaris walks along beside me, nearly keeping pace with my stride: I walk slower, and she walks faster. She yawns, bored with the murder mystery. As long as I'm not the one getting murdered, she's ambivalent. 'Go hunt. Play. Do stuff.' I encourage her, although my words are not exactly eloquent. She wags her tail and bumps into me affectionately. Though her saliva does not hurt me the way it would hurt others, it still burns my hairs and my skin, and we try to avoid her showing affection that way. She bounds off, bits of snow scattering as her paws dig in, and I stop for a moment to watch her go. 'Get me at end.' She calls back as she goes, and her lightheartedness lifts my own spirits. I start walking again, and find myself soon upon what has everyone's attention: the next murder victim.

I don't know him, but the twisted horn on his head indicated he might possibly be from the Basin. The body is emaciated.. skin and bones, and the dusting of snow over it doesn't flatter the corpse at all. A stallion, with eyes as pale as mine. Though there are a couple others present, I don't hear mention of a name. What stands out like a sore thumb is the black feather that lies atop his barrel. I approach and eye it closely, not touching it to disturb the crime scene. It's clipped, strangely enough, not just a loose feather having fallen from a passing bird. That's enough for me, and I turn and head to find one of the Unorthodox Four. We need to do some groupthinking to figure out how this third clue relates to the other two.

WC: 334
Unorthodox four: ghost, vadim, rosti, kiara

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Gaucho - 11-16-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Erebos - 11-16-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Astraea - 11-16-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Rostislav - 11-18-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Kirah - 11-18-2014, 05:10 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Sialia - 11-18-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Ophelia - 11-19-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Phantom - 11-21-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Rhea - 11-22-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Jahzara - 11-23-2014, 01:08 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Roskuld - 11-23-2014, 03:11 PM