the Rift

[OPEN] :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Another body.

The top of the hill was an excellent place to gain perspective, even if the memories here were not positive. As she ascended the thin, winding road, her cloven hooves kept her glued to the ground. She climbed to the top, staring out over the long field that was covered in snow at this altitude. Nothing grew here to block them from the wind, and she felt it howling around her, rustling in the long, white fur that covered her body thickly. Even with her winter coat, this place was freezing.

Ears pressed against her head, she moved forward toward the crowd. Immediately, her eyes found Gaucho, remembering what had happened the last time she was here with him. She could even see some of the score marks on the ground that she had made as she nearly fell over the sheer sides, and the mare ground her teeth together. Sure, she had helped him get his memories back, but that did not make what he did right. Ophelia wasn't perfect; she held grudges.

So, she approached Sialia warmly, coming up next to the dark mare and smiling softly. Her eyes caught the body of one she did not recognize, and he was old in age. She mourned that he died unnaturally when he seemed so close to a natural death. Ophelia sighed a cloud of white, shaking her head. A clip of black feather was on his body, and her eyes jumped to Gaucho, looking over his body. Certainly not? She would have to speak to Torleik about this, because she doubted her eyes. Gaucho did not even know Ailith of the Grey.

"Another tragedy. I will see you home, Sialia," she murmured, saying goodbye to her new friend before quickly trotting down the path again. She did not want to be caught up here alone again.

Art by: equusamor @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Gaucho - 11-16-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Erebos - 11-16-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Astraea - 11-16-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Kirah - 11-18-2014, 05:10 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Sialia - 11-18-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Ophelia - 11-19-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Phantom - 11-21-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Rhea - 11-22-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Jahzara - 11-23-2014, 01:08 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Roskuld - 11-23-2014, 03:11 PM