the Rift

[OPEN] :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
Feel the wind pass through my body, I am one with your soul...

Here, above the white fields and icy landscape, was peace. She shoved her wings down, ascending to an apex before the icy crystals started to form on the long, protective coat which sparkled with starlight. Serenity tried to clear her head of doubts and the troubles that arose from immersing herself into the lives of others. Torleik had seemed so grumpy but kind hearted - then his companion had attacked her with such brutality. How was she supposed to just let that go as normal? The starkissed mare tilted the leading edge of her wing, catching the wind as she spiraled down toward the white field in the sky.

From her vantage, she saw a gathering, and curiosity gripped her motion. She descended easily, moving forward into the crowd. What she saw, she was not expecting - just like the first time. Serenity wanted to be sick as nausea overwhelmed her again. This time a unicorn was laying dead, head on the grass and buried in snow. The wounds on his body were jagged like before, but what lay on her body this time was a black piece of a feather. Black hair and now a black feather? Who was this killer?

She could not look for long, and she quickly averted her hawkish eyes. The pegasus could not bare the sight of death, not when it was so raw and unimaginably cruel. While she knew that the killer had to be found, the weight of the task hung around her neck, pulling her heart down into her hooves. Serenity glanced at the others, barely taking them in before hurling herself away. She spread her wings and leapt from the side of the cliff, letting the wind carry her troubles.

This time, they stayed. She couldn't run far enough away for this pain to disappear.

I-mi @ Da

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Gaucho - 11-16-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Erebos - 11-16-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Astraea - 11-16-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Kirah - 11-18-2014, 05:10 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Sialia - 11-18-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Ophelia - 11-19-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Serenity - 11-20-2014, 09:21 PM