the Rift

[OPEN] :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

The field had been pretty once, and filled with lots of memories of things that were sweet and salty and bitter rolled all at the same time. I had found….many things here, before. My Ma, for example. Bro. I think that’s about it, actually, unless I’m forgetting something. Whatever, it just seemed that this place was a place for me to find some interesting shit, regardless if it were something good to me, or not at all. In this case, there was nothing good about what I found.

The World’s Edge had been trippy as all hell and I was in no mood to repeat the process again. But this whole kettle of fish wasn’t subjected to the commands of my mood. I wasn’t gonna sit there looking down at this unfortunate, wrinkly bastard like my feelings had anything to do with it.

What was I expecting to see here?

I don’t know, maybe something that didn’t have to do with darkness and smoke. Something that didn’t keep nudging my mind in familiar, painful ways. I wish I hadn’t’ve seen that black feather. I knew too many black feathers; too many of my kin had black feathers. I guess it was lucky of me to only be wearing one of her gold ones.

Shit.

It was too cold and the place was filled with too many horses to be pretty anymore. I couldn’t help feeling that any one of them, any of them at all, could’ve been this poor schmuck right here—or could be next. I couldn’t deny that Ma was there, somewhere in the crowd. Her scent pulled at me persistently, as though going to her would fix this mess; as though clinging to my Ma’s side would settle any and all troubles in my breast and in the world.

Pfft, yeah, right. I had seen her not too long ago, too. While I was standing by my Pa’s side. While she had walked away.

I swallowed it back, because I was about to feel sick anyway.

I closed my eyes.

(@[Random Event]-- using temporary time magic)

talk

Like stars burning holes right through the dark
Flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes</style>

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Gaucho - 11-16-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Erebos - 11-16-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Astraea - 11-16-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Kirah - 11-18-2014, 05:10 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Sialia - 11-18-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Ophelia - 11-19-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue III - by Phantom - 11-21-2014, 12:16 AM