the Rift

[PRIVATE] I see fire
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

The meadow was halfway between the Throat and the Falls. Perhaps holding this meeting closer to the Falls would have made sense given that Gaucho and Cera could cover more distance in the air than Oxy could on hoof but ... fair was fair. Secretly, Gaucho was glad. Exhaustion had taken him readily and easily, and the signs of this were obvious. The dark patches around his eyes, normally serving to force ones gaze into his own and creating the illusion of a scowl, now served only to increase how tired Gaucho looked. His wings fell rather loosely at his sides, not held taunt against his flanks as they usually were. Even Mara appeared lethargic, although that probably had more to do with the cold air temperature than anything else. The snake did very little moving on her own, using Gaucho as her primary mode of transportation.

Landing amidst the snow, Gaucho grunted. He fanned his wings, calling forth his magic and directing it almost in a line parallel to the ground. Outwards the arch of fire burst, dwindling near 30 feet and then dissipating all together. Still, the effect was instantaneous: the snow began to melt away, at least in patches, clearing an area for them to comfortably stand. Again Gaucho did this, angling himself slightly more to the left, and then again angling himself to the right until a rough rectangle had been carved out. He had not met Elsa before, not knowing that her primary magic was that of the cold. If he had ... well, he would have done exactly the same thing. Ice magic be damned, he wasn't about to stand knee-deep in snow if he didn't have to.

They needed to discuss what was happening in Helovia, and other than Oxy and Cera, the number that the Wildfire trusted had dwindled significantly. Sohalia was busy with her Academy amongst other things ... and Ampere? Well, Ampere had recently shown a side of herself that Gaucho found ... odd. A side that suggested perhaps she was not as instinctive as He, and had grown past the simple act-first, think later (or never) mentality that governed so many of his actions. She had shown wariness at the thought of attacking whatever darkness plagued Helovia head on, and it was for that reason that he had not invited her here to this little meeting. There was no need to justify Cera's being here; the boy was more like a brother to him now, rather than some difficult to describe son. But Oxy? The idiotic Addict? It was hard to put into words, but their few encounters together had solidified something in the mind of the Wildfire: However different they were, they were alike, even if the ways in which this was the case was hard to specify.

Unsure of who Oxy was bringing to this little rendezvous, Gaucho snorted and waited in the snow-cleared area he constructed for himself and Cera.

@[Oxy], @[Elsa], @[Cera]

Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
I see fire - by Gaucho - 11-16-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: I see fire - by Elsa - 12-08-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: I see fire - by Gaucho - 12-12-2014, 01:31 PM