the Rift

[PRIVATE] I see fire
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Her body practically sang of forces in opposition to his. Where his wings burned with fire, her coat glistened with frosty-markings. She was tall and almost stocky in appearance - so many here had long and lean bodies - that she looked almost square-like in contrast. She wasn't, of course, but his herd was filled with so many arabians and slender breeds that he couldn't help but be drawn to her because of the contrast. She appeared strong, and not at all who he had expected. Perhaps it was because Oxy was an equine that he assumed she would be as well. No matter, three pegasi and one equine would be able to cover more ground.

"Elle-Sa?" He asked, exaggeratedly pronouncing her name as he recalled it from his previous meeting with Oxy. Speaking of, why was his brother-in-arms not with her? Had she flown the entire way, leaving Oxy to stumble beneath her? The thought was amusing, thought slightly surprising. How much did she knew about him? Did she know of his magic, his rank, his relationship with the shire? Snorting, he watched as she shuffled back, her hooves finding the snow once again. Did she possess magic that would stem from the crystallized fluid? Fire bristled on his wings at the thought.

"I Gaucho, Sultan of Dragon's Throat." He offered, nostrils flaring. In his antlers Mara slithered forward to eye Edgar. So many in the Throat had creatures like that. Where did they come from, she wondered with a dry hiss. Frostfall was still much to cold for her, and seeing the icy pair did not make her feel any better. Soundlessly she retreated back into the warmth of Gaucho's forelock and mane.

Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
I see fire - by Gaucho - 11-16-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: I see fire - by Elsa - 12-08-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: I see fire - by Gaucho - 12-12-2014, 01:31 PM