the Rift

[PRIVATE] Show Me, I'll Teach You

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
Gulp. It was an instinctive reaction to to the shudder that ran down my spine, feeling the hairs on the nape of my neck rise at his feathered touch. What the hell had I gotten myself into? Why did I start this? 'Because you wanted to...' What? With a shaky, heavy sigh I pushed the thoughts of temptation into the back of my mind, knowing better than to cave into the most primal of desires. I knew better than to trust such destructive desires. Lust may lead to fiery passions and delicious feelings, but it could also open a gate to a series of emotions that could get one burned. No, it was best not to touch those flames no matter how tempting they may be. Even so, the thoughts lingered in the back of my mind, glowing embers threatening to reignite with the right care.

Mercifully, the winged stallion seemed to be the first to straighten himself and pointed the way with a single wing. With another attempt at clearing my throat, I followed his direction and began to walk beside him. I wasn't sure what was worse, the daring tones of seduction or the incredibly disconcerting silence that risked following as I tried to think of anything that I could say without it coming out as desperate. While I watched the sands, grains flowing with the wind and shifting the shape of the dunes, I watched a small little whirlwind carry a cloud of dust towards our legs. Entranced with the movement, I was a little disappointed to see the cloud broken by our walk. The disappointment was shortlived however, as I noticed an odd little shuffle the stallion did. Attempting to be as inconspicious as possible, I watched out of the corner of my eyes for a moment before I made a connection to our last meeting.

"You're still...Remember what I told you?" I whispered, though in the desert night the words were as clear as day. Now, I blatantly looked down at his feet then back up to the brute's face with a small smirk. I hoped he could catch on to what I meant, when I nearly yelled at him to dance and sing if that was what made him happy. I was not here to judge him, nor would I dare try to restrict him from what he so obviously craved. Oh, cravings...'No! Don't you dare follow that train of thought, Morrigan. You know where they get you.' How could I help the stallion understand that I felt he should deserve to do what made him happy? To be himself?

I stopped in my tracks, eyes narrowing slightly while lips pulled into a coy smile. "Show me." The words were spoken like a dare, rather than a command. In no way was I wanting to mock the stallion, rather, I wanted him to try and open up to me somehow. It didn't have to be much, and there was no commitment to such an action. "You said that you would show me the world you see, I do recall dancing being a part of it?" Well, this certainly would be interesting. Never in my life had I known how to dance, and I was just now getting the hand of walking on sand. And here I was, asking him to show me how.

Auds pricked at the sound of the wind picking up, playing with my tresses and lifting swirls of dust around us. Just in case the stallion was unwilling to dance in this 'mute' world, an idea sparked in my mind. "I promised you that I would show you the songs I know. They won't be the same, but keep an open mind...Close your eyes, and I will help you hear the music." Two birds, one stone, right? As though wanting to join in, the desert came alive with the sounds that I was sure the stallion only heard as 'noise'. A song from my childhood came to mind as I waited for him to oblige my request.
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-17-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-17-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-18-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 02:10 AM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-18-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-18-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-19-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-19-2014, 09:56 PM