the Rift

[PRIVATE] Show Me, I'll Teach You

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
With the end of my song, I beamed at the stallion before me, my muzzle just inches from his own as we bowed. Scarlet gaze glittered with life as I panted slightly, my body not used to this sudden burst of energy. I followed his eyes to the moonlight sand, smile still broad across my lips as I noticed the circle that surrounded us. I flinched out of surprise at the stallion's sudden jolt, staring at the bucking pegasus for a second before realizing it was out of joy and excitement. A light-hearted laugh bubbled from my lips as I watched him, never before seeing someone so thrilled. And it was wonderful. My laughter had calmed into a soft smile by the time he twirled around to face me, ears perking up to the sound of his new tune. As he began to tap his hoof, my crown bobbed from side to side to match the rhythm, swaying while I watched him take the lead.

My gaze lowered to watch his feet, slowly beginning to move and follow his guidance. As I grew more confident and familiar with the new moves, new song and new tempo, my speed began to increase. Twirling around him, I flicked my tassle towards him once again. I tossed my mane out of my way, letting it settle across my back as I twisted and turned with Bucephalus in the sand. But as I turned in place, tossing my crown with excitement in the middle of a high-stepped prance, the weight of my mane left my back and shoulders. Before I could finish my pirouette, my right front hoof landed on the ends of the hair, tightening the strands and blocking my left fore hoof from catching myself. And a-tumbling I went, tripping over my own mane and falling foward towards Buce. 'Oh, shit!' I thought to myself, eyes clamping shut and muscles tensing as I braced for either the crash into the stallion or the sudden impact of the ground.

When I felt as though I had stopped moving, I opened my eyes and sheepishly looked towards Bucephalus. "I'm sorry, so much for beginner's luck..." I laughed at my own faults as I rolled onto my stomach and pulling myself to my feet. Carefully, I adjusted myself to make sure that my hair was no longer in my way. With a large sigh to try and catch my breath, I shook off as much as the sand as I possibly could, though I knew I would not be able to reach all of the grains. Facing Bucephalus, I offered him a soft, genuine smile. "That was so much fun, it's no wonder you miss it."
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-17-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-17-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-18-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 02:10 AM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-18-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-18-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-19-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-19-2014, 09:56 PM