the Rift

[PRIVATE] Show Me, I'll Teach You

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
When my eyes had opened, I was slightly surprised to see that Bucephalus had comfortably caught me, preventing me from slamming into the earth. The added warmth of his wing around me, shielding me from the chilly winter air, caught me off of my guard. For a moment, I had hoped I could stay there, tucked away underneath the safety and warmth of his touch. The desire to press my body against his was a powerful temptation, and the hushed words he whispered sent a shudder down my spine. The shudder spread and electrified every nerve, it was all I could do to keep from physically shaking weakly against him. I glanced up to his golden eyes, watching a little longer than I should have...Regaining my composure as I stepped away, my cheek brushed against his neck softly. Surely he could feel the heat emitting from my blush.

Clearing my throat slightly, a half hearted smile graced my lips as he compared the dance to Sehrau. I knew that it wouldn't be the same for him, and I had warned him of such from the very beginning, but at least it had brought him to smile and laugh with me. That was a part of the stallion that I had greatly enjoyed seeing, but as soon as it was revealed, it had been swept under the rug and ignored. As the pegasus turned away to lead me further into the desert, I trotted to quickly catch up to his side, shivering slightly now that we were no longer moving as rapidly as our dance. The desert had calmed down with us, dust clouds settled back onto the dunes, crickets resuming their usual chant, and the coyote seemed to have moved on to something more interesting. Now, it truly did seem...Silent. The silence merely let me think over the last few moments, the embarrassment setting in as I imagined the plummet I had made thanks to my mane. But, then there was Bucephalus, ever so quickly and gently catching me. 'I will never let you fall, Morrigan.'

Another shudder tingled down my back, hairs standing up on my neck as I realized I was becoming foolish. Such words were based off of trust, such actions led towards faith into each other. Yet, both of us had agreed that trusting each other, or anyone for that matter, was a risk we weren't willing to take. How could I possibly let myself put trust into those words, when even he warned me not too before? I never let on that the thoughts were haunting me, glancing with a soft smile towards the ebony stallion. Yes, I would have to rebuild my wall, lift my guard to it's peak and prepare for anything. I would not, no...I could not trust Bucephalus. But, oh, to hear my name whispered on his lips like that...I wanted nothing more than to hear it again.
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-17-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-17-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 12:03 AM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-18-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 02:10 AM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-18-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-18-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-18-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Bucephalus - 11-19-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Show Me, I'll Teach You - by Morrigan - 11-19-2014, 09:56 PM