the Rift

[OPEN] dainty dash [escape]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
There was a truth in my mind, a constant that could never be swayed. If you are alive, there is hope for a better day and something good to happen. Yet now, I saw no future for myself. Hope, it used to rule my world, yet now... I could barely hear it's whispers in the silence. It sounded like an alto melody played on the piano. I tried to block out the thunderous bass sounds that overwhelmed my mind and threw me into the dark abyss of insanity, yet they are hard to ignore, every day they grow louder and louder. As they grow louder, I grow quieter. My once forte personality now just a soft murmur heard by few. Where were those few? I had no idea.

I wondered how my life had gotten out of control so quickly. My life was perfect only a short bit of time ago. I had Shilva, I had a family, I had friends, and a home. After some time, I became power-hungry. I left my family, tried to fight to the top, lost the fight, my companion, and my home. I was left to wander the vastness of helovia. I had begun to fall for Destry, together, we went to the Throat and sought entrance. My mate had become a spy, but me? I had to wait to join because I had left the herd when I was little. The leader had held a grudge. I got to join sooner or later, but quickly, I became a prisoner here, in this cold wasteland.

I walked around. My guard, he never put me in a cell, never told me what to do. Unintentionally, I walked to the border. The sentinels stood, as if waiting for trouble to stir. I would be of no trouble today,... maybe. I halted, I wad just inside the borders, my freedom waiting for me. My wings unfolded in a swift motion. Without a second thought, I had left the ground and began flying. The cold wind stung my eyes, but I pushed on. What would freedom taste like?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
dainty dash [escape] - by Aurelia - 11-18-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: dainty dash [escape] - by Ulrik - 11-18-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: dainty dash [escape] - by Thranduil - 11-18-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: dainty dash [escape] - by Abba - 11-19-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: dainty dash [escape] - by Abba - 11-19-2014, 04:52 PM