the Rift

[OPEN] dainty dash [escape]

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
ULRIK & KIRCHOFF
Each point in space (and time) is associated with a vector that determines what force a moving charge would experience.

The Engineer had been a little more concerned with the citizens of Helovia dropping dead all around their ears to really pay much attention to the happenings of the Basin. As such, he completely missed that a strange, white mare had become a leader and apparently his cousin had that same, pale toy to play with; he would have mixed feelings, of course. But, he had returned to his land of ice and snow, glancing at the massive sentinels that guarded the entrance.

Just as he seemed to we walking up the long and narrow strip of land between the mountains to the entrance of their home, he lifted his gaze. A golden pegasus, one he was supposed to be guarding (lets be honest, he forgot), was walking out. Ulrik stood and raised a brow, eyeing her up and down. Honestly, he had no idea why she was here and prisoner. The Basin had not held captive any of the feathered kind since Illynx decided to play nice with all the other peons.

While he did not exactly want to incur the wrath of Deimos, he was not overly interested in babysitting another feather-brained, emotional mare. The Engineer sighed heavily, the gesture punctuated by the white cloud that filtered from between his dark lips. Curious, Kirchoff came up from behind Ulrik's hocks, making the same amused expression. How curious these horses were...

"I forget, why are you my captive?" he asked. "Don't bother trying to run. I or my sentinels will stop you. However, let us first have a civil conversation so that your feathers do not wind up in my snow again..." The stallion's voice was deep, like rocks being ground together. Obviously she had to either be important or stupid to wind up a captive of the Aurora Basin. If she was important, she would be held more tightly, like Confutatis.

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
dainty dash [escape] - by Aurelia - 11-18-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: dainty dash [escape] - by Ulrik - 11-18-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: dainty dash [escape] - by Thranduil - 11-18-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: dainty dash [escape] - by Abba - 11-19-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: dainty dash [escape] - by Abba - 11-19-2014, 04:52 PM