the Rift

Winter is the Harshest of All
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I'd been watching the Threshold for traveling individuals that might be in need of aid or a safe place to rest their head. Hidden Falls had become far too quiet for even my taste; so many of my soldiers were missing. Hawkeye for one.

The soft, forgiving permafrost crunched beneath each step, gold followed every print before fading slowly out of sight. Thank Earth my fur had finally gained some length, no longer did I shiver violently with every northern blast of wind. Though a thick hide did little good when damp from me passing under low hanging branches and bramble, more often than not the end result was a wet coat that was inefficient at keeping me warm. Thus I avoided the dripping wet flora at all cost.

While walking along there is one individual who I happen by on my way through the forest. She is standing around as if weary or dazed, all the while gazing up past the sleeping timber toward heaven. I trail forward slowly, honeyed pools flicked up, momentarily following her stare before lowering to settle upon the traveler. Lips curve, offering the lass a smile that is warm and friendly.

"Long days and pleasant nights to ye," Neve sticks her pale little head from my nape, she peers at my company for a moment, before rapidly sinking back into her warm nest of hair and feather. The young ice princess still felt shy around individuals that weren't myself and Fina. Who was currently out hunting for the two of them.
credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-18-2014, 09:47 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-18-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-19-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-19-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-19-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-19-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-20-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-20-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-20-2014, 11:23 PM