the Rift

Winter is the Harshest of All
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

She peers my way in befuddlement, as if I'd suddenly sprouted two heads. My grin remains bright all the same, I stood with practiced patience by as the alabaster mare boldly strolled forward; circling my frame curiously. Those dark eyes are wide and locked onto my feathered appendages--she spoke up a moment later with apologizes and an inquirer of wings and my metal collar.

Ah, I thought, her homeland must have been rather secluded for the lass to have not seen a Pegasus before, "I was born as such." The shoulder she stood closest to flexed and said appendage stretched a short distance from its sheath. The golden tipped feathers fanned to give my inquisitive company a closer look. "All Pegasus are typically gifted with the ability to fly," gaze shifted to catch her eyes, "Yar, be wary. I am by far not the strangest ye might see in Helovia." Say true, my sleuth was way more inspiring to look upon with her flashy feathers and fur. A soft chuckle slipped into the chilly air.

Muzzle shifted down, gently falling to the precious metal hanging around my neck. "Tis, not just a collar. Tis dormant in this form, but armor sleeps within." Glancing up I added, "Would ye like to see?" The last time I'd called upon my armor was during the time of sickness. When we lived in the volcanic caves and spent the majority of our time waging war against our brothers and sisters.
credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-18-2014, 09:47 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-18-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-19-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-19-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-19-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-19-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-20-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-20-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-20-2014, 11:23 PM