the Rift

Winter is the Harshest of All
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

As quickly as her curious inquirers began, they all to quickly stopped when she changed the topic of our conversation. Ivory feathers slide shut, pulling in closely against my patched fur. Yar, I thought silently, women are confusing; one moment hot and the next cold. The girl now desired to know my purpose for simply wishing her well. Does someone truly need a goal to offer a compassionate word? Or to be friendly?

I smiled tenderly and replied kindly, "Thee seems like a worthy cause for conversation. Though I cry pardon if I've interrupted anything." In my mind it was rude to pass a lady without so much as a kind word. At least that's what mannerism came from my rearing.

"Perhaps ye would find our talk more favorable if I offered my name?" Neve chirped quietly and sunk her head deeper into my nape to block out our voices, "I am Midas," tone is soft and inviting, "of Hidden Falls." Trying to spur her interest I flopped the topic back in her court, "What might I call ye?" She always had the choice of turning up her nose and walking away, but where was the adventure in such thinking? There was no harm in lingering by talking to complete strangers. Besides, it wasn't as if either of us was in some grand rush to get somewhere.

The snow colored lass was obviously unfamiliar with our customs, it would be to her advantage to make use of my knowledge.
credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-18-2014, 09:47 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-18-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-19-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-19-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-19-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-19-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-20-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-20-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-20-2014, 11:23 PM