the Rift

Winter is the Harshest of All
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

December. Yar, how nice. I continued to maintain my polite beam while thinking of other unusual titles that I'd happened across during my short lifespan. White December wasn't hitting the top 5, but it easily made top 10. Aye, there was little room for judgment though; for all I knew this foreigner also thought my name sounded odd.

She spoke with an almost rushed concern about seeking shelter, food and the like. I nodded with a small grin of understanding tugging upon both dark corners; all those surviving necessities seemed perfectly reasonable to me. December appeared tense, rigid almost. Was she eager to travel on? I shifted my gaze toward the northern hills and motioned with my muzzle, "Aye, if it pleases ye. Thee would be welcomed at my home. These lands are often cruel during this time of year." It would be taxing on my soul to leave this girl wandering around these wildlands without at least extending aid. The forest wasn't so friendly when darkness fell, there are wolves and mountains cats about. Yar, and it didn't often show much fondness for mercy during daylight hours either.

"Ye would find both protection and nourishment." Hidden Falls could always use more temperamental mares, we seemed to breed and adopt them regularly. I was beginning to wonder if it was our lady members running off all the males. Fina returned from her hunt, flaming wings shimmered in the cold air - talons extended and lashed across my patched rear.

OOC: Lol, Midas is used to cranky ladies.
credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-18-2014, 09:47 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-18-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-19-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-19-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-19-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-19-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-20-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-20-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-20-2014, 11:23 PM