the Rift

Winter is the Harshest of All

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob

White December
and i go back to december all the time

How kind this stallion was to her, even in her inconsiderate manner. Looking into his golden eyes with her deep grey ones, distrust and confusion flickered within their recesses, but only for a brief moment. She was quick to correct herself back to the stoic poised image that she often portrayed, before looking up to the slowly rising moon. The sun was now at the edge of the horizon, returning to its vast sanctuary until the coming day. She would be an idiot not to accept his offer, which was strange since she shouldn't at all be hesitant to accept.

After all, he had been kind, polite, and even of good humor, while she had been abrupt, impatient and uninterested in his entire being. He could be compared to a later day saint in her book, and yet she still was unsure. Was it because she wasn't used to someone so kind before? Or was it her own issue with change, vulnerability and pride. Oh how her mind tortured her so.

The night only grew colder and more cruel as she took this time to weigh her options, and soon a stiff breeze chilled her inner being. She couldn't stay out here, even she stood no chance against the Earth God's forces of nature. Flicking a soft white ear in the direction behind her, she could swear a howl had broken the night's silence. Yes, it was time to go with this winged beast, whether or not she was certain of his motives. She could think about that in the shelter of the herd, safety in numbers after all.

What she hadn't noticed is that she had subconsciously stepped closer to him, either fear or warmth her mind wasn't sure. It was then she noticed the flaming beast landing upon Midas's hind end, causing her to jump back in surprise and stare at it with widened orbs. After the initial shock she lowered her head slightly, attempting to get a closer look without invading the creature's personal bubble, after all she didn't know if it was violent. Midas seemed unfazed, and thus she deemed that it was somewhat domesticated.

"What's that thing?" she suddenly blurted without thinking. She paused, shaking her head and embarrassment, but tried to pawn it off as simply shaking the snow from her pelt. She didn't have time to be asking questions when the night closed in swiftly. December looked at Midas quietly, right into those golden eyes that seemed to haunt her so. She figured she'd get to used to them eventually. Pawing a dark hoof at the ground she gave a confident nod, speaking smoothly and sternly, although there was no need,"I accept your offer. I don't know if it will be permanent, but I accept for now. We should go before those wolves catch up."

OOC: Oh good, I was worried for a moment lol. I was wondering if after this thread if you'd like to make one of them getting into the herd lands? idk if you do introductions like that, but I'm also interested to see what kind of relationship will form between these two, if you're willing :P

Messages In This Thread
Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-18-2014, 09:47 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-18-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-19-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-19-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-19-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-19-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-20-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by Midas - 11-20-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Winter is the Harshest of All - by December - 11-20-2014, 11:23 PM