the Rift

[OPEN] pushed away, i'm pulled toward

Arya Posts: 50
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 2
Minx
Arya
It was like a pair of cold hands tethered her to her broken frame. She should’ve been released and drift into whatever unknown lay beyond. Instead, she law with her precious life blood pouring out into the snow. The child fought against the shackles of life. Arya desperately sought to find the solace of death. Light would flicker before her eyes and then simply go out. Somehwhere in the world of conscious she could hear screams, an unfamiliar voice screaming. Her mind could barely make out the words help. For a moment she shifted, somehow finding the strength to move as she felt another’s warmth. Then she went still again.

From some distant reaches of her mind, she heard her mother’s screams and pleas. All the lessons her mother taught of strength, and there she lay so ready to die. Arya fought the tug of the cold hands. She fought to simply fight for breath. Something kept her there and so she would return. She wouldn’t leave her mother. She wouldn’t leave the gorgeous world that was so full and bright, even if there was evil. With a desperate jerk of her soul she found it returning to her near lifeless body. Her eyes fluttered and she gazed at her crying mother. The expression in her eyes were pleading and terrified. She wished to apologize for being weak. And then there was a part of her that wished to be let go.

She gasped in desperate attempts at air and little came through her lungs. “Please, don’t let it hurt anymore.” She said, her words pained and tormented as a sob racked her frame which only worsened her anguish. The child squeezed her eyes shut as fat tears formed in her eyes. Where was a healer when she needed one? Why did so few answer her screams? Above all, where was her father? She silently prayed that the rogues didn’t take them. But her thoughts were ripped from her father a the pain seemed to worsen. The child swiftly began to bitterly desire for death to finally come and drag her away. She couldn’t imagine surviving in the cage her body had become.

@[Glacia]
If I look back, I am lost
Image Credit | Table by Sevin

• tag in opening posts only 
• violence/magic is permitted. maiming/death is not without prior permission

Messages In This Thread
pushed away, i'm pulled toward - by Arya - 11-19-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: pushed away, i'm pulled toward - by Glacia - 11-20-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: pushed away, i'm pulled toward - by Hotaru - 11-22-2014, 02:01 AM
RE: pushed away, i'm pulled toward - by Arya - 11-24-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: pushed away, i'm pulled toward - by Lena - 12-09-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: pushed away, i'm pulled toward - by Glacia - 12-26-2014, 10:34 PM