the Rift

[OPEN] pushed away, i'm pulled toward

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

Time seemed to slow down. Like it was running out for the girl I had curled around. A worried mother comes galloping into view, and the glacial girl skitters out of the way of the incoming mare. But it almost seems like her movements are slow, and I can't seem to move fast enough. In my head I hear ticking, louder, louder, time slowing to an unbearable amount, until with one final click, it stops. There is silence, I cannot hear anything, not the labored breath, not the crunch of snow, not een my own heart beat. Nothing but the fuzzy sound of silence. Then comes a gasping breath, and its almost as if time rewinds itself, and the older girl it trying to grasp for air through the gaping hole in her neck, splattering blood everywhere on the snow covered ground.

It truly is a horrific sight to behold, and the glacial child can only do nothing but stand in her own silent horror, as the child spat out words, and sobbed in misery, when along comes a bay lady. An angel perhaps? She knelt beside the tormented youth and Glacia watched with wide eyes as the wound slowly began to heal itself, as time was reversed, until at last the gaping hole in the girls neck was closed, and smooth, as if it had never happened. It was only then did Glacia take a deep shaky breath of relief. Tears slowly crept there way down her face, thankful that the child in front of her would make it. Her eyes turned the the time mender woman, and words fumbled around before finding there way out of her mouth. "I- She- You... T-Thank y-y-you." The words where stuttered, and uttered in an awful whisper, the glacial eyes returned to look at the older filly at the spot where her mortal wound had once been. IT was then, that Glacia decided on the life she wanted to pursue

"talk talk talk talk "

Tagged;; @[Hotaru] @[Arya] @[Lena]
Words;; 333 words
Notes;; Sorry this took so long!! D:

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
pushed away, i'm pulled toward - by Arya - 11-19-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: pushed away, i'm pulled toward - by Glacia - 11-20-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: pushed away, i'm pulled toward - by Hotaru - 11-22-2014, 02:01 AM
RE: pushed away, i'm pulled toward - by Arya - 11-24-2014, 02:28 AM