[PRIVATE] Presenting Original Sin in a Burning Nirvana

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
[Image: 3999927.png]

[Image: 3999923.png]

[Image: 9e6b3ad4-a8c4-4003-bd66-cb75589c58e6_zps...1415597174]

The unicorn mare was on edge. The black's white-sliced face tilted, ears pricked towards her as he pondered, trying to place precisely where he had met the mare. But her words, spoken with utmost caution and mistrust, snapped Buce from his thoughts to focus on her once more. Why did he not know her name? He did not answer her, dropping his head and sifting the sand with his nose until his lips found a small pebble, and he rolled it around in his mouth. The motions settled his mind, helped him focus as he began to retrace his time in Helovia. The places he had explored and the faces he had met.

A faint notion tugged at him, and he spat the stone out, raising his head. "I do not know your name because you did not give it; nor did i give mine... I believe we met somewhere dark... there was someone else with us." He hummed thoughtfully, a puzzled frown on his face. That was about all he remembered, or well could recall on his own. So he focused on the mare, ears pricked. "Although yes, we are strangers. If i recall, we only met once, and not for long." He said, amusement on his face now. Her harsh words had not insulted him, he considered them well-founded. After all; what was one to do when a pegasus just drops from the sky and demands your name. Crap. "Forgive me for my earlier rudeness as well. I've spoken with too many forward folk that prefer to give names at the beginning of conversation." Mayhap that would settle the high-strung filly some. After all, if she was this far into the desert, she had to be of the Throat herd, which meant they were to be 'family' then.

Word Count:300(THIS. IS. SPARTA) Tags:@[Sikeax]

Please tag Bucephalus in all posts.
Any force is allowed against short of death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Presenting Original Sin in a Burning Nirvana - by Bucephalus - 11-22-2014, 05:12 PM