the Rift

[PRIVATE] Presenting Original Sin in a Burning Nirvana

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Sikeax

Turn everything off
And just cover your neck
Cause life is full of your regrets

Slowly, she works to calm her firing nerves, the signs of nervousness and distress expelled from her figure with the grace of time and words. He makes no further advances, in return gaining some respect and enough paper thin trust that tears underweight that she is willing to speak softer and gentler. A shared hush is laid between the horned and the winged.
Each allow it to break, her with a sigh and him with his voice, pulling forward cream cups to the forward position, standing tall together before one finds it better to listen to the surroundings than it is to listen to him. Nodding, she replies without words. She blinks when his smile fades, mentally asking herself if she has done anything to insult. Reviewing her actions, it may of been her natural response to start at the sight of the pebble flung from his mouth. Ears drape to the sides while she watches him preoccupy himself with the ice about his hooves. Was he dumb for placing himself in Frostfall waters, or does his masculine tendencies drown his brain before it can offer much knowledge? His instinct may of failed him, and at that thought, Sikeax bares a smile.
Quickly, it is forgetton, swept away into a dark corner of existence and ignored so that she isn't questioned as of the reason. The black angel appears more foreign as he goes on, asking if she dwells in the Throat and belongs to the family right as they stand in their homeland. Orange sands didn't taint her champagne coat as much as it usually did; the presence of ice over the sands and the death of biting flies left no reason to roll about the sands. The winds were somewhat silenced, and no dust storms rattled through as far as she had been aware.
"I have been for the majority of my life. I like the solitude of the sea and stay near it more than I do the Oasis: that's probably why you haven't seen me around. Or are you new?" Attempting to take in some traces of scent, a deep breath raises the front of her barrel. Nothing.
More words tumble from his vocal cords, Sikeax drinking in all of his words eagerly and hoping he has more to offer than just that. She'd rather have others control the conversation than herself, where she wouldn't have to speak as much. A look of amusement covers her facade with a short, soft laugh, smiling dimmly when he believes she must be cold. Shaking her head, she draws it all away into her abyss of emotions, back to the same old clean slate. "I grew up in the North and was raised in a cave of ice. The cold is my home, but if you are cold, then we can leave." She hesitates, watching him to assure he doesn't stroll behind her whenever she calls for her legs to carry her from the sea towards the rocks.

@[Bucephalus]
coding
images

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
RE: Presenting Original Sin in a Burning Nirvana - by Sikeax - 12-06-2014, 12:28 AM