[PRIVATE] Presenting Original Sin in a Burning Nirvana

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
[Image: 3999927.png]

[Image: 3999923.png]

[Image: 9e6b3ad4-a8c4-4003-bd66-cb75589c58e6_zps...1415597174]

He grinned when she spoke, his grin only growing by the time she finished. "But if i'm satisfied with what i know how do i know that what i know is enough and i shouldn't know more?" Okay, that made little to no sense... but he just felt like being a bit playful. "Maybe there are things best left unknown... but i'm not one content to be satisfied with ignorance. I like knowledge, i hoard it... even if i don't get to use it often." He shrugged lightly, turning his head to look at the sea, content here on this beach with her.

She goes silent, pondering his last question he supposes, and in the silence he folds his legs, sinking to the ground. The sand is comfortable, supportive, allowing him to snatch pure rest. He adjusted his large wings, covering his body like a blanket. Then his gaze lifts to the sea, watching the waves crash upon the shore. It's a beautiful thing, one he enjoys, the sound of the sea filling this silence comfortably.

But then Sikeax speaks, and he looks up at her, listening. He listens carefully, his gaze holding not pity, but something akin to...understanding. "We must all pay for our sins at one point, so it's best not to dwell on our past wrongs. Just... instead try to make up for them." His words escape him. For once, Bucephalus doesn't know fully what to say. He can only hope she understood the underlying current of his words; To linger on your sins is to walk down a path of darkness.

"It's no problem... as for what i see..." He turns his gaze back to the sea. "I see something much simpler. I see wildness, untamed and pure, with none it's master. I see something that provides both life and death, that is unpredictable but constant. I see the birthplace of everything. For, without the sea, where would we be? So much of our life comes from the ocean.... the rainstorms that water the land, the floods that cleanse the earth, the tides that leave things of beauty behind." He said, glancing down and nudging a small spiral shell towards her. "Simple but beautiful things."

He looked back to the water, gaze shadowed now, his mind far away. "In Sehrau, the sea sang such a deep, ancient song that could drive you to tears of joy and sorrow. The sea sees so much, it sees mountains rise and fall, herds come and go..." Here the sea's song was plain, just the rush of water on sand.

Word Count:431 Tags:@[Sikeax]

Please tag Bucephalus in all posts.
Any force is allowed against short of death.

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
RE: Presenting Original Sin in a Burning Nirvana - by Bucephalus - 12-16-2014, 02:05 AM