the Rift

[PRIVATE] Dig where a million diamonds wait

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
Caves. It always had to be fucking caves. Slowly, carefully making his way out of the mines, Bucephalus muttered at the sheer frustration of it all. The path was illuminated by the glow of his bags, laden with ore he had drawn from the ground. His steps were slow and careful, if he fell he'd be hard-pressed to get back onto his feet without removing the bags, taking everything out, putting them back on and then reloading them. Too long of a process for his like. So, slowly, ever so slowly, he walked his way from the depths of the mines towards the sunlight. But instead of the bright light of the day, he was greeted by what was by far the most startling thing he'd seen yet.

A purple and pink faced mare with a shock of yellow hair. The sight surprised him enough that he stumbled, forehooves slipping on the grainy sand that coated the entrance to the mine. A knee buckled, hitting the hard stone, but he managed to keep his footing and avoid falling over. "Yes hello please move." He muttered, eyeing the strange unicorn as he carefully got to his feet, hobbling out of the mine once she moved out of the way. Making his path carefully towards a rather considerable pile of ore already, the black pausing before it and beginning to unload the ore from the multiple bags hanging from the straps across his chest, back and sides. Oh, it felt amazing to have all the weight vanish. It made him feel lighter than air. "Forgive me, but you caught me at a bad time."

Bucephalus turned once his task was done, gold eyes landing on the uniquely colored mare. Of all the equines he had met in Helovia, none stood out quite like this one. A purple horse... it was both interesting and confusing. To avoid staring, the black turned his attention to his knee, testing it before figuring it was just bruised. He always seemed to bruise his left knee. And always on rock. This was why he despised stone most of the time. It was out to get him, he'd swear it to the day he'd die.

Bucephalus
Word Count: 262 Tags: @[Alija]
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Messages In This Thread
Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 11-21-2014, 02:53 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Bucephalus - 11-22-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 11-24-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-04-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-12-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-27-2014, 05:45 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-30-2014, 06:23 PM