Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
A
L
I
J
A
Alija smiled softly as his sweet rhythmic voice rumbled around them. So their bay winged leader, really was sweet at heart. The pink and purple girl unfortunately so far, had not been able to speak one on one to with him. Maybe one day soon that would change. For now she turned her attention back to her job. Her bags now full she turned to follow Buce out into the open. Curiously she followed him to a fire, instead of the pile he had already started. As he unloaded his own packs she did the same careful not to hurt her neck, by taking to much at once.

When her bags were once more empty, his words slipped their way into her ears. "It's ok I don't mind actually. Would it be easier if one of us stood here and the other there," she indicated the larger pile by flicking purple ears, "and passing it down?" It seemed like a good idea to her, but the idea of being so close to the handsome stud's muzzle sent a shiver racing down her spine. Steel blue eyes watched him move past her towards the ore. A smile found her lips once more as he asked about her life. "I came here when I grew tired of my father's cruel ways. Silk found me in the Threshold and brought me here, that was when Africa was still a leader." The sweet lass was sure he did not want her whole life's story, but more would be given if he simply asked. "What brought you to the Dragon's Throat Bucephalus?" Unsure if he liked her idea or not the mare stood still a slight breeze stiring her long wavy golden locks.

-----------------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 288
Note: @[Bucephalus] Once more sorry it took so long!
Image Credit
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 11-21-2014, 02:53 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 11-24-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-04-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-12-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-27-2014, 05:45 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-30-2014, 06:23 PM