the Rift

[PRIVATE] Dig where a million diamonds wait

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
Once his bags were unloaded, he re-adjusted them, situating them more comfortably against his skin, fearful of the soft leather somehow rubbing his hide and creating sores. Painful buggers. Alija spoke, and the black listened with one ear cocked back towards her. Her idea wasn't half-bad... although a smirk tugged at his lips. "Not a bad idea... if you don't have concerns with physical contact." He grinned cheekily, then turned to look at the pile, studying it, trying to figure out the most effective way to move the ore towards the fire so he could shape it.

Daddy issues eh? Welcome to the club. He listened to her, a faint hum in his throat. Silk and Africa... unfamiliar names. He still had so many to see and meet in the herd. However, her question had him freezing in place for a second. "Er, a very complicated story. Long tale short, I'm no longer welcome in my old land and came here. Ampere was the one to bring me here." He said, turning his dished face towards the draft mare, wings clamped to his sides.

"Also I think your idea is a good one. Who goes by the pile and who stays by the fire?" He asked, facing the purple mare, quickly changing the subject. His past was an uncomfortable, downright secretive thing, something he had no intentions of fully explaining to this mare.

"I could stand near the fire, if you'd like." He offered, unsure of whether or not Alija had a fear of fire.

Bucephalus
Word Count: 255 Tags: @[Alija]
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 11-21-2014, 02:53 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 11-24-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-04-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-12-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-27-2014, 05:45 AM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Bucephalus - 12-27-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: Dig where a million diamonds wait - by Alija - 12-30-2014, 06:23 PM