the Rift

Have you no fear?

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

As the vixen rotated to settle her gaze upon me, my dark gaze narrowed on her as though to challenge her, warning her that her next choice of words would be judged with scrutiny. My lips pursed slightly as she laughed at my nickname for her, but as she introduced herself I was able to loosen them into a smirk. It was not lost on me that she had given me no 'choice' in what to call her, at least by her standpoint. Just as I had challenged her, this mare seemed more than willing to challenge me right back. A brave move for a petite mare against a stranger such as myself. I didn't respond at first towards her demand for me to call her by name, pondering over whetehr or not she was worthy for me to oblige. "Panzram, of the Aurora Basin." I introduced myself with a nod of my head, auds pricking as I caught onto a snicker, glancing down at her lips to notice the faintest of smiles.

I could only wonder what thoughts were crossing her mind, but something inside me itched to know more. 'Want to play a game, Little Shadow?' The words crossed my mind as I took several steps forward to close in the distance between us. Like a predator hunting their prey, stalking it before the final pounce, I circled around her. Out of the corner of my eye, I kept alert for any sudden movements of her hooves. Should she choose too, I would do my best to position myself to avoid any kicks, or at least to place them where I would not be permanently injured. Such as a very important part of me....With this thought, I angled my hips away just slightly as I circled, facing inwards towards her. It was nothing but danger for two unicorns to face off so closely, but it was oh so enticing. "I call anyone I want, whatever I wish - Little Shadow. Why should you be any different, Zandora?" My deep voice rumbled out in a teasing tone, smirking with a devilish look as I egged her on. 'Go ahead, show the devil what you're made of.' My ivory tassle flicked towards her while I lowered my crown in an attempt to brush my muzzle along her neck in passing. So far, this mare had more potential than most I had the curse of meeting in Helovia.

"Speech."

Image by semperfiesty @ DA
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-22-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-22-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-22-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-25-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-27-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 12-18-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-25-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-26-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 12-18-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 01-06-2015, 01:23 PM