the Rift

Have you no fear?

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

A deep chuckle rumbled from my throat as she questioned me, lifting my crown and tilting it to the side as I looked down at her. "My judgement on whether or not you are pathetic is something for you to control, although I must say...You are doing one hell of a job pursuading me to believe otherwise..." The devilish grin returned to my muzzle, noting the the pleasurable grumble she let escape. A brow raised with delight as she joined in on the fun, agreeing to follow me to the Basin. As any being with even a smidge of sense to them would, she flat out stated that her loyalties would not come for a cheap price. "Whoever said I was loyal to the Basin?" A corner of my lips tugged back into a smirk, dark orbs watching as she returned to tracing her the tip of her horn along my body. My skin visably shivered underneath her touch, and as she continued I could feel my body's temperature rising feverishly, hooves shuffling uncomfortably beneath me.

This mare, oh she was a troublemaker. My body ached to claim her in more ways than one, tongue flicking across my teeth as I imagined how delicious her blood must have tasted. "Careful now, there are few and far between that are brave enough to consort with me as you are." That was as little warning as I was going to give her, and she should count herself lucky to have recieved a warning at all. "My loyalties are forevermore kept towards myself, however those loyal to me will always have a valuable ally in the long run. I understand how much of a contradiction that must seem, yet something tells me that you would understand such a proposal? I ask you, Zandora..." My tone was serious, though as I mentioned her by name the underlying seductive tone returned for a brief moment. Gingerly I stepped closer to her, mimicking her own actions as I tucked my chin to trace the highest point of my horns along her body, trailing from her flank and up her back. Gently I traced up the length of her boa, pausing to press ever so slightly into the soft part of her throat underneath her skull, just enough to dent the flesh underneath the daggerlike point.

"To not necessarily keep your loyalties towards the Basin. Rather, between you and I...Should I ever need to cash that loyalty in, I shall let you know." I pulled away from the beautiful mare, leaving my proposal for her to decide. Any reasonably intelligent being could understand that my loyalties were dangerous to bet on, though I was much more likely to give my loyalties to those I believed could assist me in the future. And this mare...This dangerous, toxic, seductive, downright enticing woman...She could certainly prove beneficial to me. Even if she agreed to follow me personally, rather than my current herd, I would be weary to trust her at all. If she was as like-minded as I believed, her so called expensive loyalties could falter, changing as easily as the winds. It was a risk I was willing to take, asking her to trust me while at the same time refusing to trust her and vice-versa.

"Speech."

OOC: @[Zandora], I'm so sorry for the wait! Real life caught up and bit me on the butt x_x Also sorry for the double tag, code got messed up and I had to fix it.

Image by semperfiesty @ DA
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-22-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-22-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-22-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-25-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-27-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 12-18-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-25-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-26-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 12-18-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 01-06-2015, 01:23 PM