the Rift

Have you no fear?

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare

Zandora
"When you play with fire, you get burnt"

Zandora smiled inside as Panzram admitted that her efforts to change his thoughts of her were impactful. His next words made her arch a brow, realizing that he was much more like her than she had estimated, for if you are not loyal to the herd you committed loyalty to, you are only loyal to yourself.Takes one to know one. She thought as she watched a smirk curl on his dark muzzle, knowing that the two of them were both enjoying this oh so delightfully game of words and gestures.

The lavender mare snorted at his warning, tossing her head to reposition the long purple locks sewed upon her crest. But, she did take it into account, she knew that her actions always had to be rated on a level of thin ice. The stallion switched subjects on a more important matter and she perked her ears as the melodic voice of Panzram wafted into them. He was telling her that like her own, his loyalties are extremely valuable. He had recognized that the mare's could be useful and started to propose a deal, but to add to the intensity of all these devilish looks and feelings, he threw in a touch of his horn. She felt him place a defined pressure on her throat latch, making the fae incline her crown as the distorted crimson and ebony horn of Panzram ever so slightly touched her. It made her skin crawl like a spider running from a frog, she shook her head with the wanted but risk filled pleasure.

To not necessarily keep your loyalties towards the Basin. Rather, between you and I...Should I ever need to cash that loyalty in, I shall let you know

His proposal danced through her thoughts, she already knew that saying no was unwise, even though through other's eyes it might seem intelligible. Zandora pondered momentarily about his offer, knowing that if she did thrust her loyalties over to a potentially dangerous horse that she could find herself in a situation where her fate would most certainly be painful and if not temporarily, permanent. Deciding that the unknown benefits would override the negative impacts, Zandora spoke with her normal thick and tempting voice "Pish posh, loyalty there loyalty here, it's just a big mess. I agree to your terms, but there will be no dictator here, our benefits and "control" over each other will be equal, I won't have it any other way. In short words, I am most loyal to you and myself, and that herd of yours well gain it as well. Sound agreeable?" She said with a raise of her brow, her terms weren't too much to ask for and now it was up to the handsome multi-horned stallion.

OCC: It's fine hun! Glad life is better(I hope) and sorry for the shit writing

[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-22-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-22-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-22-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-25-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-27-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 12-18-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-25-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-26-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 12-18-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 01-06-2015, 01:23 PM