the Rift

Have you no fear?

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

I stepped away from the shadowed mare to allow her to speak, auds pricking as she offered up her own conditions for the terms of our agreement. Dark orbs studied her while I mulled over her every word, pleased to see that she was more and more like-minded than I could have imagined. Yes, this vixen was intelligent enough to not only prevent herself from being tied to the loyalties of a herd, but to dance around tying herself to me as well. It was only a minor disappointment I felt, for I was more impressed to know that she wanted to be in an alliance of sorts with me, even if it was as equals. There would be no qualms over it, it seemed we could both see something valuable in the other. Letting her wait to build up the suspense, allowing torture to build up with a contemplative expression.

At last, the devilish smile returned to my lips with a slow start. I chuckled slightly as I answered her, pivoting in place to face the direction of the Aurora Basin. "Very well, I suppose I can agree to those terms. Shall we?" Waiting for her to join my side, I began the trek back towards my so called home. Here was hoping that the Lord and his new Lady would welcome her with ease, they barely new more than my name, if that. And here I was fetching other members to bring back, all the while compromising the herd's loyalty. If they only knew...

"Speech."

OOC: @[Zandora], final post. I'll post up a thread for them in the Basin!

Image by semperfiesty @ DA
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-22-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-22-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-22-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-25-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 11-27-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Zandora - 12-18-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-25-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 11-26-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 12-18-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Have you no fear? - by Panzram - 01-06-2015, 01:23 PM