the Rift

[OPEN] A Little Touch of Heavenly Light

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
Now that I had grown more confident in my explorations of the Dragon's Throat, I decided it was time for me to further expand my horizons. With my lengthy strands of hair dragging behind me, occasionally catching onto rocks and vegetation as I began to climb up a winding path. Climbing the steep sand dunes of the desert had prepared me for this journey up the mountain, and I was able to keep a lively pace. My curiosity was overcoming me as I began to find it difficult to see where I was headed. For a moment, I paused in my tracks to look behind me, only able to see a misty fog that disguised the path I had come across. With a confident snort, I returned to my uphill journey.

As my legs began to grow weary, and my speed began to slow, I began to wonder just how far off I was from wherever this path led to. A part of me considered turning around, but I had already gotten this far, right? No sooner than the thought had crossed my mind, the foggy clouds began to break away and the lands around me were replaced from the rocky mountain to grassy field. Although the grasses were dried from winter's touch, I could only imagine the beauty of the lush lands that spring's kiss could bring. Garnet orbs scanned the lands, smiling to myself as I realized that I had the field to myself for now. 'Hmm...' This would be perfect to try and practice some of the dancing that Bucephalus had taught me, wouldn't he be surprised if I could show him some new moves? Not that it mattered, really. I just wanted to relive the joy and laughter I felt during that dance.

My eyes closed for a moment, nose lifting to the heavens as I inhaled deeply. Though it was still cold, the sun did it's best to warm the lands. I felt as though I could touch the sun, and speak with the gods. The thought alone brought another smile, and I hoped that one day I would be able to meet some of the treasured Gods of Helovia. But until then, I would merely enjoy my time here. With my eyes still closed, I began to sway as I thought to myself of another song. The grasses played with each other in the wind while a bird sang a melody for me in the distance. I began to take a few steps to the right, side-stepping over my legs before shifting my movements to the left. I repeated this movement as I began to hum, and as the song began to change, the moves started to shift as well. I swung my hind legs around in a circle, pivoting while prancing and ever so careful of my mane and tail this time around. Soon, I was carried away with my own private dance, bouncing around the field with elegant prances and playful jumps, kicks and tosses of my head. The grass left a slightly crushed trail from where I had already passed through, and whenever I felt a slight change in the terrain from grass to rock, I changed course. Didn't want to fall off the side of a mountain, now did I?

OOC: Open to anyone!
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
A Little Touch of Heavenly Light - by Morrigan - 11-22-2014, 01:13 AM