the Rift

[OPEN] A Little Touch of Heavenly Light

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
Auds flicked towards the stallion, whilst scarlet orbs narrowed cautiously as he rose to his feet and began to speak. I whipped around with every intention to rebut his accusations, but I couldn't. Bucephalus indeed had a point, and my auds flicked back with my realization that he was right, I was not a child anymore. In fact, I was far from the timid little filly that ran to hide behind her mother from the harsh words and actions of those that surrounded us. With a glimmer of guilt in them, I averted my eyes for a few moments. But as the winged stallion began to question me, they shot back towards him with yet more confusion. Where the hell did this stallion get off at? I gave a snort to his sarcasm, rolling my eyes as he questioned where the mare was that danced with him. No, she was not here. She was someone that even I did not recognize, a side of me that had never been revealed before and had managed to slip underneath the surface before I could convince her to stay. And I had no idea what the secrets were to bring her back out.

"She is probably with the stallion that sang with me in the desert, for he is not here either." My tone was 'matter-of-factly', my crown raising defiantly whilst my eyes gazed at him with indifference. As his sarcasm stung slightly, I began to raise the barriers, the guarded wall that seemed to be impenetrable. Garnets narrowed to glare at him as he asked question that, to me at least, came out of left field. With every word, they narrowed slightly more. Until...'Fuck me?' Chin tucked slightly as my eyebrows shot skyward, jaw going slack with shocked surprise at this question. Excuse me? Excuse me?! I desperately began to grabble for the words that I wanted to scream at him. Indeed, now with his crude words, I did want to hurt him. I wanted to scream at him, but by no means was I in any sort of mood to take my out my frustrations sexually. I was at a loss for words, and as though sensing this, he reached for me with one of his wings.

I could actually feel the trust I had felt myself beginning to put in him draining for me, any heat for him instantly turning to ice at his feathered touch. Lips pulled back into a scowl, and I stared at him as he said that he was dangerous for me, and I felt hollow. Without any sort of warning, aside from my previous bared-teeth scowl, I lashed out at his wing. My movement was sudden, a rapid thrash of my crown as I sought to bite down on his wings. Oh, I wanted to hurt him. I wanted to make him suddenly feel as empty and distrusting as he had made me feel with those few words. I wanted to ground this asshole, literally. I knew how important flight was to him, the ability to dance with the winds, and I wanted to take that from him in that split moment of unforeseeable rage. Ivories clamped down on a mouthful of feathers, and with a sharp and jagged jerk of my crown, I pulled back hard enough to stretch my neck back to it's full extent.

Scarlet orbs glistened with anger as I stared at him, feathers still clenched between my teeth as I seethed at him. I knew not how many feathers I had managed to rip from his limb, and I didn't particularly care. Whether or not it grounded him, I had no idea. He thought he was dangerous for me? I would show him dangerous...Sides heaved as I spat the feathers out at his hooves, licking my lips afterwords while my eyes never left his. With my auds pinned back, I tried to think of a verbal response to give him. But I was still at a loss, and I could only find myself shaking my head bitterly at him before giving a snort and turning away from him again in silence. There was no telling what kind of reaction he was hoping for, but if it was the hopes of a 'hit and run' he would be sorely mistaken. If he wanted to put me to the test, I would prove to him how strong I was, despite what my soft exterior may come across as. I couldn't take what he was doing to me. No matter what I said or what I did, I knew how this would end. "I should have known..."
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
A Little Touch of Heavenly Light - by Morrigan - 11-22-2014, 01:13 AM
RE: A Little Touch of Heavenly Light - by Morrigan - 12-18-2014, 02:43 AM