the Rift

[PRIVATE] Winter Wonderland My Ass (Rostislav)

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I wander in from the pond in the middle of the Hidden Falls, aimlessly tracing a path through the snow, leaving muddy hoofprints behind me. Damaris is off hunting for rabbits, squirrels, anything that is resisting the allure of hibernation. Don't run too far off, please. I tend to fret more than she does, the worrisome mothering-type that I am. I know she can take care of herself, but I get uncomfortable when we are too far apart. She is the only one in this world I have any type of connection with, and it is a strong connection to boot. Stretching it with too much distance and I start to get jittery.

My two-toned forelock hangs shaggy over my forehead, threatening but not quite obscuring my vision. It has get to break off to a more manageable length and it goes well with the long winter coat that has grown in. I'm a furry beast and prepared for the cold. Though, this is colder than I'd like. I wander toward the entrance to the Falls, toward the treacherous path that even herd members must take care when traversing. I near the bottom of the trail, but stop nearby, seeing a stranger standing there. I puff out my chest. Is this an intruder? Damaris feels my change in attitude and becomes alert to me. I come back? She asks, questioning if I need her assistance. I shake my head no, as if she can see me, my ears and mane flopping back and forth. No. I say succinctly.

The stranger, a mare by her scent, is thick-bodied like me but taller - and thicker. She nearly blends in with the snow, her body paler than even Elsa's. Only her slightly darker legs give her away, plus the movement of her drinking from the pool that is situated so nearby our entrance. If she is an intruder, she doesn't seem to know that she's intruding. I walk toward her, chest puffed out and head held high, self-important as hell. I am a Legatus, if she's not supposed to be here, I can take care of her. "Excuse me, Comrade." I clear my throat and stop, standing square just a few yards away. "Lady Comrade you are in the Falls, may I ask whom you are?"

WC: 383
Tag: @[December]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winter Wonderland My Ass (Rostislav) - by Rostislav - 11-24-2014, 11:22 PM