the Rift

[PRIVATE] Winter Wonderland My Ass (Rostislav)

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

He seemed to not be paying all that much attention again, only one ear towards her but his eyes seeming to droop and his jaw slowly dropping open, his entire form seeming to release any ounce of tension it once had. December didn't think she'd seen anyone act in such a way in her presence before. Most were annoyed or intimidated, or confused because they didn't know how to respond to her. She had seen pretty much every sort of expression towards her demeanor, except this one. She couldn't help but be bewildered and fascinated all at once as she studied the male. The cogs her in mind turned slowly but powerfully to try and concoct a reason as to why he was this way. Suddenly his head snapped up, ears shifting back towards her direction before he's soon offering an easygoing smile.

Her words get only a flick from her ear, before she's looking out across the stream and responding in her usual stoic tone,"I don't understand how I wouldn't be honest. To avoid the truth simply to benefit me not only seems selfish but time consuming, all for an outcome that may or may not be different from if you were to tell the truth." Long tail gracefully swishing against her legs, she paused to take in his additional comments, ones that made her snort in almost amusement. If only she had such luck like him. So far she seemed to be a magnet for company. Despite this, he had been the least stressful of all of those who had approached her, and she didn't know if it was for the good or for the bad.

"I hope to keep it that way," she mused before she could stop herself. If he had been looking at the right moment, he would have seen a slight smirk grace her smokey maw, some many have never seen upon her features throughout their entire existence. Her muscles soon relaxed, causing her ivory and smoke bodice to smooth out beneath her matte coat, and giving her a slightly more graceful appearance. Whether it was because she was always thinking and alert, or if it was just the stress of always anticipating unexpected company, December was usually tense, her muscles often showing or looking larger than they were because she was on edge. It had been quite awhile since her body had brought its defenses down.

She takes this time to bring her lips back to the black pool before her, the icy moisture assaulting her senses and causing a slight shiver to run along her spine. Her ears are still facing towards Rostislav's direction, although her eyes are shut to embrace the cool and let it numb her senses just for a moment. Sometimes she liked the sensation of feeling nothing, to let her mind think freely of other things besides biological senses, and this oddly enough, was her therapy. Soon her massive head was back in the air, and she was taking in the vast icy land around her, air clouding from her nostrils before she simply stated with the utmost flattened tone,"Fuck frostall."

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 525
Tag: Rostislav}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winter Wonderland My Ass (Rostislav) - by December - 12-06-2014, 12:34 AM