the Rift

[PRIVATE] Winter Wonderland My Ass (Rostislav)

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
White December

With a shrug of his shoulders he simply dismissed her words, and she could only glance at him as he reached a hoof out should she need any assistance. It was a kind gesture she supposed, but one she most likely wouldn't need assistance with. Meeting others certainly wasn't on her list. The sly smile on his features made her ponder his intentions with the added note, but she only snorted and nodded, looking out forward once more before beginning to turn away. A sharp breeze hit her face suddenly, blowing her grey and white locks against her neck and withers, earning a displeased snort from the mare.

"Alright then. If I ever did want company, it would most likely just be yours, but I suppose... thank you."

She let her words hang in the air as she began to walk away. She was being honest when she said that, but usually she wouldn't feel the need to say such things, so why did she say something now? Perhaps the unicorn stud left more of an impression on her than they both could have thought. Especially since he got a thank you out of her. Strange man, she commented to herself, only letting her steel eyes glance at his frame once more before she strode forward. Off she went, pushing into the dense brush and making her way to another part of the herd lands, not even glancing at the spiky branches that poked and scraped her tough skin. Goodbyes were something she was never good at.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 257
Tag: @[Rostislav]
OOC: Sure! That's fine. I hope they can meet again though, I like where their relationship is at :3. If you ever want to plot with me about it pm me or skype me, I will respond faster to pm as my internet is limited atm.}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winter Wonderland My Ass (Rostislav) - by December - 12-08-2014, 10:19 PM