the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Empty Page [Death] (Closed)

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
They watched, because what was there really to do? What more could be done for the mare that had been haunted by spirits like those in her mind all of her life. She shudders, she shakes, but the pain had stopped registering. There is a melody - colours lacing the sky as her half-sister sang. No. There's no use. And it seems that Seele's voice stops her, mid-song. Reizend is at her side, begging for her blood to not leave her, saying that they weren't finished. "I'm s-sorry," Seele choked, eyes squeezing shut for a moment as her sisters words came out.

She loved her. Seele was loved. And she could hear the hoofsteps, heavier than the dainty ones she had always associated with Amara, and it was his voice that hit her ears. Saying to save her strength - yea, the miniscule amount that she had left. Broken breaths were exiting her frame as he dropped down beside her, covering her frame with his wing. He spoke of false truths, lies that Seele had already accepted wasn't going to happen. Hah. Children. If only. It is Amara next, pleading with Reizend, calling for a doctor - not being willing to accept this. For she was at her side as well. It is tears that fall. Tears of emotions that Seele never thought she could have possessed.

All of them begging for her to stay, but she's struggling to stay here in the moment. She can't get the air she needs in her lungs - and even though the humming from Reizend is keeping her from being in pain, it isn't able to heal her enough. "They can't help. Am-Amara, they can't help." she whispers, trying to soothe the child before her. She stretches, pushing her frame in closer to Midas' embrace and trying to desperately to press her maw against Amara's forehead. "I'll be there. W-when you need me I'll be t-there. Y-you may not see me - but I'll be there." There is a sickening cough, blood spluttering from her lips and she knows there isn't much fight. But it's the word, mommy that shatters what is left of her resolve. "Midas… take care of her. Take c-care of Amara," weak breaths barely even move her chest.

She shudders, and she actually lets out a sob. A sob of acceptance. "You all want me to f-fight. I-I can't. It's…. My time. You are my famil-family. I c-couldn't have asked for a be-tter one." She shakes, eyes falling shut. "Y-you saved me. All of y-you. You already saved me."

Breaths start to fade. Her heart barely beating. "I love you. I feel it… and it's the greatest feeling I've ev-ever had…." The only feeling she's ever had - the only one her disorders had let her feel in her five years on this earth. And it's the only feeling she had ever wanted.

A smile creases her face, a short laugh. Amused. She couldn't believe the only time she got to feel was when she was dying. How horrifically ironic. And with the smile on her face her heart stopped, her breathing ended, and she finally passed into the world that had haunted her. But she refused to leave that world. She'd be there, in the trees, in the wind, in the water, in the sun, in the shadows, and in anything else they wanted her to be in. She wouldn't leave them alone. She had decided that she wouldn't be there physically, but she would be there spiritually. If they could find someone else to call on her, as she had called on those of the dead she would come. And until then, she'd caress them when they cried with a gentle gust of wind. She'd warm them with the rays of the sun. She'd hide them in the shadows. She'd offer them nurishment with the water and grass. She'd calm them with the delicate noises of nature. She'd do everything to help them feel the love that she was allowed to feel in these last moments.

And, as if to solidify this commitment, a gust of wind blew through - cascading a blanket of mist across their frames. "I'm not gone…"

Seele's dead ;-;
so many tears guys, can barely see the screen.
@[Midas] && @[Amara] -- you guys can post once more. Midas can take her tail heart trinket too, in that post. If Amara wants some of Seele's red hair to braid into her own, go for that as well ;3
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! Empty Page [Death] (Closed) - by Seele - 11-23-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: !! Empty Page [Death] - by Midas - 11-23-2014, 06:52 AM
RE: !! Empty Page [Death] - by Amara - 11-26-2014, 01:16 PM
RE: !! Empty Page [Death] - by Reizend - 11-28-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: !! Empty Page [Death] - by Seele - 11-28-2014, 07:19 PM