the Rift

[OPEN] Old Friends
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
I listened with acute attention as my taller brother explained losses our...nay, his family took. Vesta. Yar, that title did sound vaguely familiar. After a breath of consideration, I realized that name had been whispered on the wind over a body found at sky island. Now I knew why. Aye, the winged girl who had fallen to a violent sleep was Throats own. But that heartfelt news was pale compared to what followed.

Furry brows furrowed deeply, concern renewed by learning that Africa had vanished from the Throat. Vanished? Confused, I thought back to the last time I'd seen the sultana. It was during a race on the floating island, she'd seemed strong and capable. My mind shot to Satanic Silk, he'd favored her, maybe the bat winged fellow knew where she took off to. Or perhaps they ran off together. Gaucho pressed on though, I pushed my personal pondering aside to continue listening. Besides it would be rude to try and interrupt him. The rest of his report was mention on an academy and filled with promises to save my birth home from a malnourished state. I honestly prayed he would be successful. Dragons Throat had never fallen, not for many a generation.

In regard to tales of travel, Guacho kept his details short. With just enough information to piece a sparse image together. Ktulu's sister had seen his memories restored and thank Earth he'd returned safely. I offered him a small grin, "I'm glad thee is restored," under his guidance perhaps the desert would rise to a formidable power once more, "I have faith ye will be successful in returning glory and strength to the desert." Those murders, was he worried? "The whole of Helovia is searching for that killer, he or she can't stay hidden forever." There were things I wanted to ask him, but other more formal matters needed tending first. "During thee time of absence, I formed an alliance with Africa and Sohalia. I desire to renew one with ye as well."
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Old Friends - by Gaucho - 11-23-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Midas - 11-23-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Gaucho - 11-23-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Midas - 11-25-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Old Friends - by Gaucho - 11-25-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Midas - 11-28-2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Gaucho - 11-29-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Midas - 12-02-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Gaucho - 12-03-2014, 04:56 PM