the Rift

When I'm Not Young and Beautiful

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
Feel the wind pass through my body, I am one with your soul...

This is where everything had started. She had been found here. Maybe it was someone else's turn to be found too. Serenity needed an anchor, something positive to keep her grounded or she would be tempted to fly away completely. With the death looming around her hooves, the sky was her safe haven, and returning to land was difficult. She never knew what atrocities she would find on the surface, and her heart was ill equipped to manage the tragedy.

Closing her eyes, she let herself tumble gracefully downward, dodging boughs of trees leaden with winter's white. The starkissed mare felt her hooves come to rest on the forest floor and spied in the distance another. Perhaps a newcomer? Would this be one she could herald into the fold of the Dragon's Throat? A welcome princess to join the ranks of her friends? Serenity smiled, her naivety and innocence blooming from her expressions like the first flower of summer.

"Hello," she called kindly, trotting forward and greeting this stranger with all of her awkward graces. The foreigner was beautiful, with primrose eyes and gorgeous dapples over her two-toned frame. Obviously she was someone special from the way she carried herself - so self-assured and lovely. Serenity felt herself pale in comparison since composure and attitude were often the most obvious signs of beauty.

"My name is Serenity, and this is the land of Helovia. What is your name?" she tried to be polite and remember her manners. The words tumbled out of her lips so fast and poorly. She felt like a silly teenager. "Uhm. You are welcome to stay here, if you want. I can show you to my home?"

@[Sigunn]

I-mi @ Da

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
When I'm Not Young and Beautiful - by Sigunn - 11-23-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: When I'm Not Young and Beautiful - by Serenity - 11-24-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: When I'm Not Young and Beautiful - by Sigunn - 11-27-2014, 11:56 PM