the Rift

[OPEN] :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue IV

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
Spice
I don't know what to say about the bodies that lay before me. I assume they are just sleeping, but how come they got this...Red gooey stuff on them? I do not understand this weird and different scenario. There was a lot of things in this new world of Helovia and the land she once lived in.
My old life, bleak and barren. Hot and boring. Days filled with education and learning. I was fine with it then, because I didn't know there was another life that I could have had. I hadn't known that there was any others, other than the stories I had been told from my Mother at night. I feel like I don't know much, learning little every day. Only learning the real reality of life only by the stories at night before bed.

I know, during the day I would be educated by my Mother. Well, that was on edict. Not what to do if I encountered something like this. She had told me about death, I wasn't ready for it. I told her I was, though. I promise you. But I didn't push her because she wasn't feeling her best that day and frankly, I felt too young for it as well.
So, I didn't push her and I wish I had so I would understand what I was seeing before me. Two equines, laying before me on the icy ground. I had made my way form the Frostbreath Steppe as the other unicorn I had met. He seemed interesting as ever, that little stick on his head. It was interesting because this horse lying on the ground beside the mare, a pegasus. He was a unicorn the same as the one she had met on the Steppe. I wished that I could understand this version of magic. A word I had learned from a good friend, Rhoa. I wonder if anyone else had seen these two, laying on the ground silent and cold. I had nudged the lighter one softly, my muzzle warm on the cold skin of the other. I didn't want to expect the worse. Maybe it was just the cold silencing them for a while. They didn't really seem like the right pair for each other, but he seemed to get hurt trying to save her. Who knew? And who would ever know if they where really and truly dead? I wondered if I should clean the wound, stretching my neck out to examine them. The large gashes seemed to pierce me differently, leaving a scar that I could not cure. I had chosen to leave Rhoa before we could even...Even anything. And I felt sad, because this was not something I had expected to happen. I just needed an adventure and this was what had come of it.

Witnessing the murder scene of this sad double. The Arc above me fascinated me but I did not speak a word on the scene, standing in wait of something. Anything. In silence. In wait. I truly did not want to be here seeing these things. But I had and I would take the scars.
I sniff a few of this wounds, cleaning them with my Mother's techniques. I was quiet while I did this, and it was hard to imagine anyone talking (to themselves, mind you. Who else would be here?) while trying to help the wounds of this red stallion.

I looked to the wounds, as cleaned up as they could be I then turned away, catching only a few whips of white down feather lay between their dead bodies out of the corner of my eye. I didn't see it as something particularly interesting or eye-catching. But I kept in mind to let Rhoa know of this. I was sure he would be questioning of what was to be of this short trip over the land of Helovia.

i can see it in your eyes...
Image Credit
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
:: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue IV - by Random Event - 11-24-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue IV - by Hotaru - 11-24-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue IV - by Mauja - 11-24-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue IV - by Phaedra - 11-24-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue IV - by Arvakl - 11-24-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue IV - by Midas - 11-25-2014, 12:03 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue IV - by Aithniel - 11-25-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue IV - by Lena - 11-25-2014, 05:02 PM