the Rift

[PRIVATE] a thousand years

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

P H A N T O M

He did not deny his name as many of Riekahn's loyal warriors gossiped that he might have. Over the years she had listened to gossip centered around her older brother, most of it being that he was a coward for running away when they were in their moment of glory. That he was a treasonous bastard for coming back and daring to challenge the Crimson King. Most wagered that if they came across him in another land he would deny his lineage in fear for his life. They thought him weak, but Phantom was not foolish enough to fall into that mindset. While she did not defend her brother, mostly because she did not know him and did not desire her sire's wrath to be brought down on her, she thought him to be a force to be reckoned with.

"Your daughter carries herself nearly the same manner that you carry yourself." She said as she thought of the Lady of the Basin. The ghost of a smile crossed her dark muzzle before it was gone again. "You have mine as well." Unfortunately condolences could not erase their family history, nor did it help them hide from their pasts. "There are many more of his progeny. Riekahn must keep his army supplied with fresh blood to do his bidding, and young minds are easily molded and shaped into what he desires most. Pawns in his game of war and genocide." She lifted her muscled shoulders in a manner that mirrored a shrug as she spoke of their father. Aside from killing him there was little any of them could do to stop his reign of terror. She doubted any of them were strong enough.

Phantom's gaze settled on her brother's aging face and she sighed quietly. "I am called Phantom." She said. "And I served Riekahn until Donovan left to follow after you." She frowned at Donovan's name and looked up toward the trees. The pale mare was not accustomed to feelings of sadness, and that was exactly what she was feeling as she spoke her deceased brother's name. "I came here searching for him only for find that he is dead. I know search for a murderer. From the clues it seems as if the perpetrator is a pegasus. I thought that I might find them roosting here, but as you pointed out they do not roost in trees here." It was a very odd concept, to Phantom, but one that she would grow accustomed to.

@[Paladin]
@[Tamme]

Messages In This Thread
a thousand years - by Phantom - 11-24-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: a thousand years - by Paladin - 11-25-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: a thousand years - by Phantom - 11-25-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: a thousand years - by Paladin - 12-04-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: a thousand years - by Paladin - 12-24-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: a thousand years - by Phantom - 12-28-2014, 11:55 PM