the Rift

[OPEN] he watched a falling star at the edge of the world;

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

Chernobyl

Her ears flick with the exchange of thoughts, feelings and words. Her eyes tossed carelessly from one body to the other, her mind trailing off with thoughts of how similar their builds and faces were. Their joining heritage is obvious, physically. Of course the girl was much smaller, but their odd speckles (although opposite colors) and their saucer cheeks matched almost exactly. The conversation floating between them had absolutely nothing to do with her – even if she was interested in whatever ailed them both, the situation has no familiarity to her; both were new to her, their names barely registering. In fact she couldn’t recall the stallion’s name already, or if he even gave it to her. She felt like rolling her eyes and huffing, and storming off like a child, but she knows better than to perform such an immature display.

Suddenly the focus settles on her, just when she was trying to conjure up some excuse to leave them alone – it is not normal for her to try and not be rude to a couple of meaningless strangers. Perhaps she was softening her prickly outer layers. Glacia tries to muster a distracted smile, Chernobyl does not make an attempt to return the cute gesture, her face remaining as stone-still as before. “Uh, yeah…” Her tone is flat, but not unfriendly. She cannot feign being entertained in the least, “But it’s alright, it is the most interesting thing to happen to me in a few days, so…there’s that.” If her anatomy would allow her to shrug she would do so; this is her feeble attempt at manners. Though she isn’t the kindest old mare in the woods, she certainly took no joy in being a dickhead to orphaned children.

I can't tell one from the other;
I find you, or you find me?

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
RE: he watched a falling star at the edge of the world; - by Chernobyl - 12-18-2014, 11:22 AM