the Rift

[OPEN] he watched a falling star at the edge of the world;

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

For some time there is silence. Sure the woman speaks, but that is all for awhile. I am left to my own thoughts of destruction, and disappointment in the life and the parent I had been given. But a sharp mental slap pulled me from being sorry for myself. I was alive. However many times it had come close to being ended I was alive. That was more than I could say for many others.

Glacial eyes closed, and a deep breath was taken as the father of the glacial child spoke. "The fire went out a long time ago," he said, his voice rough. But the words where not to me in particular. He said them to the world it seemed. To everything surrounding. It was as if it was an echo of his poor cold empty soul. The soul of a once burning forge, that had long ago gone cold. No longer did the insides of my father shine golden and warm, instead becoming dark and cold.

His voice rings out again, this time pointed to me. "The truth is all I can offer you, glacial child of mine. It does not paint a pretty picture," My black face, tilts to the side, studying him. Studying the cold face that was the opposite of my own. Icy blues leave his face, turning downward as if in thought. In truth I was, and the matching sets of eyes moved back up to meet his. "It has been my experience that a pretty picture is nothing but a lie anyways." I replied to him, and I lowered my head. My ears turn to show my uncertainty in my emotions, before I took a few steps closer to him. The molted muzzle reaches out to touch his shoulder softly, before pulling away and moving away.

"talk talk talk talk "

Tagged;; @[Mauja] @[Chernobyl]
Word Count;; 314 words
Notes;; Sorry if this isn't really very including. >.< I tried to write something out to her but it didn't happen o-o

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
RE: he watched a falling star at the edge of the world; - by Glacia - 12-25-2014, 12:26 AM