the Rift

[OPEN] he watched a falling star at the edge of the world;

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

Why did I pull away? The thoughts sting me, as I watch the thick neck move towards me. I had moved away before he had even a chance to come close. My eyes shift upward, and I study him, and I wonder, did I just add to the breaking? Did I push him closer to the brink of utter shattering, to the point where he could and never would return?

Was the world so cruel that it broke all like this husk of a man? Or was he just not strong enough? Was he not strong enough to hold its massive weight, and like ice, he had cracked and plunged into the icy depths, unable to pull himself out, only to drown in his sorrow. He was right. The world is cruel, to cruel to imagine.

It also strikes me, that he too is a lie. A pretty picture, that fills your head full of lies. He could be the king of lies. The master creator of lies. Yet no one would know, because he himself was a lie. Lies. Nothing but lies. Just another web to get caught in. Maybe that was why he was unreachable? Because he had weaved so many webs that everyone got stuck, and the further in you got, the thicker the webs. No one could pass through. Not a single soul. Only he was in the center, cold and miserable, stuck, because he could not pass beyond the sticky walls he had woven around himself.

Then why the hell was I trying?

Just as quickly as I had pulled away was I back again, arched neck snuggling close to his broad chest, and black head pressed tightly against his shoulders. I was tense, and my glacial eyes closed tightly, my mind whispering through my head. I forgive you, please don't pull away... I longed to be held close to him, and maybe just maybe I was freezing, and longed to suck his warmth. But that was really only a small sliver... Maybe a big sliver.

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
RE: he watched a falling star at the edge of the world; - by Glacia - 01-07-2015, 04:53 PM