the Rift

[OPEN] he watched a falling star at the edge of the world;

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

Nothing matters at all. Not her, not the fact that I would get the skin on my ass one hundred layers removed when I finally returned home, nothing but the fact that I was here, in his embrace, being held close. For the first time in my short life I felt... safe? Mother kept me safe, but she wasn't this warm. Even though he was cold. He was broken. Terror gripped my heart. Would I end up this shattered someday? Was it in my blood? Mother was as emotionally distant as he seemed to be when I had first arrived. I have found I can lose them too. The thought scares me. I don't want to end up alone. I don't want to end up like this.

But maybe, just maybe I had just fixed a piece. Maybe I had broken through his web. I didn't want to let him move away, and I don't want to move either. I want to move in closer, never let him go. I cannot possibly squish my body closer however. So I relax, my body going from tense to soft and close to him. For some time I enjoy this position, me, snuggled up against his chest, and him holding me close with his big strong neck, and his cascading waterfall of white white hair.

Sadly, however I have to pull away. And when I do, I am mildly shocked to find my cheeks kind of wet. I was crying? I hadn't noticed. I haven't moved very far away, only just under his neck, and I crane my neck to look up at him, my blue eyes searching him. A soft snort escaped my nostrils, before I turn away to look down at the Aurora Basin far far away. I have to get home. But I don't want to leave him. My dark head swings back to my fathers white one. "Would you... Would you take me to the entrance of the Basin? I'm afraid my mother might be home and worried... But I don't want to leave you just yet, and I'm sure if she is back, she is probably on her way to find me. Then she will probably eat me. And you. She's scary." There is a tinge of hope in my voice, as I babble nervously. I hope he takes me. Actually I more than hope he accepts. I am afraid that if I leave him, I wont ever see him again. And that thought scares me.

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
RE: he watched a falling star at the edge of the world; - by Glacia - 01-18-2015, 01:30 PM